Welcome to the home of the Alpha Alpha Omicron Chapter of Lambda Pi Eta at Arizona State University!
Lambda Pi Eta is the official communication studies honor society of the National Communication Association (NCA). As a member of the Association of College Honor Societies (ACHS), LPH has over 400 active chapters at four-year colleges and universities worldwide.
Goals of Lambda Pi Eta
- Recognize, foster and reward outstanding scholastic achievement in communication studies.
- Stimulate interest in the field of communication.
- Promote and encourage professional development among communication majors.
- Provide an opportunity to discuss and exchange ideas in the field of communication.
- Establish and maintain closer relationships between faculty and students.
- Explore options for graduate education in communication studies.
National Requirements for Student Membership
Be a declared communication major.
Have a 3.00 cumulative GPA and a communication studies GPA of at least 3.25.
Have completed at least 60 college credit hours and at least 12 credit hours of communication studies.
Be currently enrolled as an ASU student in good standing.
To apply for induction into the Alpha Alpha Omicron chapter (formerly Zeta Psi) of Lambda Pi Eta, please complete the following membership application. There is a $50 membership fee that is submitted along with the Alpha Alpha Omicron Chapter (Zeta Psi) membership Application.
Please contact the main office at The Hugh Downs School of Human Communication, Stauffer Hall 412A, in person or by phone at 480-965-5095.